Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Man Del Brot

For a good number of the general population it is difficult to imagine that math can be fun, or even mysterious. I discovered that fact when Alex decided to become interested in creating fractals as a art form.

The more I got into it, the more exciting and mysterious it became as he produced image after image. I marveled that each represented a mathematical formula and how beautiful that could be.




My great take away from all this was that even in chao there is order. I decided to write about it today because I ran into a article about finding the lost fractals of BenoƮt Mandelbrot.





To illustrate the point, I found a video on You Tube that seems to highlight the world within worlds that is the fractal. You may never look at the world in the same way...

No comments:

Post a Comment