Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Dog's Life !

I was going through some pictures and could not help but put a few on the blog. Whoever talks about a dog's life does not know about this little Dachshund. As usual click each photo for a better view.


Sunny-Girl loves to take a break on the patio just watching the world go by while she lazily patrols the back yard. Cats and squirrels have been put on notice.


When not on sit-down patrol, she has a special little corner where I keep the garden supplies for a nap in an Avocado Plant pot. After the nap she is usually up and eager for me play fetch, only she returns the ball just enough to make me chase her to get it back. I recently had this photo enlarged and added to my office. There is something quite sweet and "don't sweat the small stuff" that I like about it.

If this is a dog's life... where do I sign up!




No comments:

Post a Comment