Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Walk in the Clouds

Who would have thought that clouds could be so interesting? I was reading about a man who calls himself a "cloud collector" which seems odd on the face of it. But, as I continued reading he made an excellent point that: "You don't have to own something in order to collect it."


"The Cloud Collector's Handbook" is a wonderfully beautiful book that provides visual excitement while also teaching you all about the clouds you see on a day-to-day basis. So click the highlighted link for the name of the book above and prepare to be amazed and informed.

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely check this one out... I love clouds right after a storm.. when the clouds part and the sun comes through, reminds me of God looking down..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy,
    I agree that there is something about clouds that makes your heart sing. These pictures were so marvelous I just had to include them. I consider it a gift from me to you, and you, and you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watch the clouds, Cherrie, when I was a little girl, I loved spend hours and hours look up to the sky, in the fields which layed across my old house.

    Thanks for bring me so beautiful memories.

    A kiss!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana,
    I also used to watch clouds as a little girl.It helps encourage the imagination. Glad that I could help you remember some very beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete