Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tampa On My Mind...

Despite the fact Alex and I went to Sarasota back in December of last year, we did not have a chance to visit Tampa. And then, the opportunity presented itself.

My professional organization (National Association of Social Workers - NASW) was having their State Convention and I was selected as a presenter. Tampa here I come!

My presentation "Money Communication For Couples in Conflict", was previously highlighted in part on the main blog where I discussed money Personalities. if you want to learn a little more about your own money behavior follow the link above for a condensed version over several blog posts.

I have just returned from the trip and in the process of downloading my pictures and video. So stay tuned for adventures at the Tampa Double Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment