Monday, December 24, 2012

The Private Life of Santa


And here we are on Christmas Eve and kids all over the world are excited with anticipation. Which got me wondering exactly what does Santa do just before he takes off on his appointed rounds.

Take a look...


He looks for an ATM because he is almost out of cash buying those last minute presents that the elves didn't have time to make.




He takes a helicopter ride to make certain he knows the route just in case his GPS Rudolph can't recalculate in time.












He checks in with all his elves to make certain they have been working and on schedule.








And, he has a policeman give a ticket to an elf that has gone off the rails walking around with an open container.










Then off to deliver all those presents while he dreams of taking a well deserved break after the holiday by getting in a little fishing.



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each and every one!!!




2 comments:

  1. Cherrie, sorry for my absense, I am far from the blogs lately. I read the previous posts, I give you my condolences about the death of your friend :-( I'm so sorry. Sorry also about the health problems of your Dad. You know, I feel a sweet steem for him since I draw his beautiful hands. I think he's a great, brave man.

    Cherrie, I wish you a lovely Christmas and hope the next year be better than this one (this also has been an "annus horribilis" for me). I send you a big hug from Spain (and to your Dad too :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana,

    This year has been a struggle for many so we were not alone in our struggles. I too have not been able to spend as much time as I would have liked on the blog but have resolved to do better in the coming year.

    Thank you for your kind words and I wish you joy and happiness for not only Christmas but all the days after.

    ReplyDelete