Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Drones and the 4th of July

I know it has been awhile but time and tide have kept we pretty busy. So the 4th of July provided an opportunity to take out the camera and see what I was able to add to the gallery. As usual, click each photo to get a better view.

My thoughts always go back to being a child on the 4th of July because the night sky becomes a place of wonder. We all sat patiently waiting for the appointed hour and the fireworks to begin.


And then, after much anticipation the first flicker took off....










And then the first burst and the fun was on




















I managed to get this shot and despite the fact it is out of focus, I actually like it. Sometimes your best work comes by accident, and this was one of those times.














A few more quick bursts and it was over all too soon.












And then I ran into this You Tube video where a guy used a drone to go inside the fireworks and realized I could enjoy the event a little longer. So I decided to share it with you:


No comments:

Post a Comment