Sunday, March 3, 2013

Random is...

Periodically I like to check which blog posts are the most popular with viewers, and in doing so recently discovered that a slideshow service I used back in 2008 was no longer working. Someone attempted to view the page and simply received my intro to the slide show but no slide show.

And so, in my never ending attempt to please the customer (or simply too much time on my hands), I went back and reworked the slideshow into a short video and updated it with more pictures. I will admit it was a fun project with the overall attempt being to add a little whimsy for the eye. I hope you find it entertaining as it gave me a chance to just throw in photos that I thought were interesting.  And, maybe I repaid in some small way the person who encountered that empty page.

No comments:

Post a Comment