Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hip Hop At the Landing

The Labor Day weekend cut into my time to edit my video from the Hip Hop contest, but there will new adventures in Georgia to put up on the gallery later this week.

I was determined to finish the video and worked late into the night to add the finishing touches. I say that because I recognize that my video editing skills have definitely improved both in terms of transitions and creation of background music; but also because it was a hot day and the contest participants worked really hard to showcase their skills which deserved support. My only regret is that I had over an hour of video that had to be reduced to a little over five minutes, which meant not everyone could be included. And so, without further delay: I give you Hip  Hop At the Landing!


No comments:

Post a Comment